** Please click here for Information on the Gibson Scholarship for Preschool Tuition.**
**Please click here for Turk Center Summer Camps 2019!!
January 15, 2019
The Turk Center has set prices for the summer 2019 and 2019-2020 school year as the following:
CHILDCARE - 3 to 5 year old that will attend all day care – age appropriate preschool curriculum will be taught in the classrooms.• $37/day ($185/week)
• Hourly rate of $8 for drop in basis – if more than 4 hours it will be considered a full day rate of $37.
SCHOOL AGE - Summer before entrance to kindergarten through summer after 5th grade year.
• $11/day for before school care only
• $16/day for after school care only
• $21/day for before and after school care
• $37/day for all day care – either on no school days, school breaks, or summer session.
PRESCHOOL - 3 to 5 year olds that don’t need all day care, but are looking for preschool curriculum.
• T/TH class – Children that have 2 years before kindergarten
o $1089/year or $121/month for 9 months (will run with the district school calendar)
o Classes offered 8:15 am to 11:00 am and 12:15 pm to 3:00 pm
• MWF class – Children that have 1 year before kindergarten
o $1656/year or $184/month for 9 months (will run with the district school calendar)
o Classes offered 8:15 am to 11 am and 12:15 pm to 3:00 pm
• Monday – Friday – Children that have 1 year before kindergarten
o $2646/year - $294/month for 9 months (will run with the district school calendar)
There will be a yearly registration fee of $25 per child or $50 per family. This is a nonrefundable fee that will due at the time of registration. Registration will be set for March of every year. There will be a 20% discount for subsequent children.
** PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF LATE FEES THAT WILL BE APPLIED TO ACCOUNTS ONCE ENROLLED – THESE WILL ALL BE SPELLED OUT IN THE PARENT’S HANDBOOK THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION!
Each year before registration the fees will be reassessed and adjusted as needed to meet district goals.
Registration for summer 2019 and school year 2019-2020 will be Wednesday, February 13th from 8am to 5:00 pm in the Grade School foyer. You can register for summer session, school year session, or both depending on your family needs. Preschool classes will only be offered for the school year session. Child care and school age programs will be available for summer and school year session. Please allow plenty of time to fill out all necessary paperwork and ask any questions. Registration packets for currently enrolled will be available the week prior to registration opening to the public. We will have the following spots available in all sections:
• T/TH preschool – 30 (3 classes of 10 students) spots for am class and 10 spots for pm class
• MWF preschool – 30 (3 classes of 10 students) spots for am class and 10 spots for pm class • M-F preschool – 10 spots for am class – no pm class offered at this time
• Child care – 50 spots (5 classes of 10)
• School age – 20 spots (1 class of 20)
We will need an additional 10 students for a section to open another class. EX – we will not offer a 4th class in a preschool section with only 3 students. So if you are number 31 to register for the MWF preschool class you will be placed on a waiting list until there are enough registered to run the class.
After February 13th registration, packets can be picked up in the grade school office or The Turk Center and turned into The Turk Center—door #8 off of Harris St. side of the grade school. You may also contact me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org , my grade school number is 925-4841 ext. 235, or my cell number is 309-369-7242. Please let me know what I can do to help you and answer all your questions. Please follow us on our Facebook page for updates – “The Turk Center”.
Jennifer Hendrickson, Director