Head Varsity Baseball Coach - Position available. Please contact Athletic Director, Zach Zehr if interested. email@example.com
Middle School Assistant Volleyball Coach - Position available. Please contact Athletic Director, Zach Zehr if interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade School Elementary Teacher - Please see the qualifications below and contact Becky Hansen with any questions.
Elementary Teacher Qualifications:
- Demonstrates mastery of related subject matter, instructional skills, and resources materials.
- Creates lesson plans, aligned with current district and state standards, which drives instruction through the use of formative assessment and differentiated instruction.
- Maintains a safe, organized classroom, which supports students’ independent learning and collaboration.
- Utilizes a variety of effective instructional and management techniques.
- Implement assessments in a variety of methods and use assessments for future planning and instruction.
- Provide consistent, immediate feedback to student learning.
- Monitor and maintain a positive classroom environment that supports the school-wide behavior expectation in which most students are engaged, incorporates mutual respect, and provides cooperative learning opportunities.
- Uses available technology/instructional media to enhance students’ learning expectations.
- Engages parents and/or guardians in the education of their children.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with students, parents, staff, and community members by communication in a professional and confidential manner.
- Interact with colleagues for purposes of academic planning and school committee work.
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous professional growth.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings.
Becky Hansen, Principal
Tremont Grade School, 200 S. James St., Tremont, IL 61568
(309) 925-4841, email@example.com