THS Counseling Department

Counseling services are available to students in the areas of academic counseling, career counseling, college counseling and personal counseling. It is recommended that you make an appointment with Mrs. Genard.


Meetings will take place during homeroom. Sign up in advance with Mrs. Genard


Please use the Transcript Request Form to request that your transcript be sent to colleges or universities. Complete the form and email it to Mrs. Genard or drop it off in her office. Please allow at least one week for transcripts to be sent. Please use a separate form for each college or university. If you need multiple copies of your transcript for scholarships, please complete the form as usual and write the number of copies needed. Again, please allow one week for transcripts to be ready.

Request for Recommendation | Transcript Request Form