Full-time Special Education Aide Position
The Tremont Special Education Department has a special education aide position open immediately for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year within the middle school building. The special education aide will assist students with disabilities in the general education and special education classroom. Potential candidates must possess an Illinois Educator License with Stipulations- Paraprofessional (ELS) or Illinois Professional Educator License (PEL).
Please contact Michelle McKune at (309) 925-3823 ext 207 if interested. Resume, references, and district application will be submitted at the time of the interview.
Grade School Cafeteria Worker
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operations of the grade school cafeteria.
- Washing pot/pans and dishes used during food prep
- Spraying and prepping food trays for dishwasher
- Some food prep
- Serving lunch to grade school students
- Clean up after lunch served including sweeping and mopping of floors
- Helping in any area that may need attention
- Food sanitation certificate or willing to get certification
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to be flexible in duties
- Ability to communicate to students, parents, staff in a courteous manner
- Food Service experience preferred
The work hours for this position are 10:00-12:30 M-F. Hours are subject to change with district demands.
Email Sonja Bolliger: email@example.com
Click here to access the Tremont District #702 Employment Application.