Grade School Cafeteria Worker
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operations of the grade school cafeteria.DUTIES:
- Washing pot/pans and dishes used during food prep
- Spraying and prepping food trays for dishwasher
- Some food prep
- Serving lunch to grade school students
- Clean up after lunch served including sweeping and mopping of floors
- Helping in any area that may need attention
- Food Service experience preferred
- Food sanitation certificate or willing to get certification
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to be flexible in duties
- Ability to communicate to students, parents, staff in a courteous manner
The work hours for this position are 10:00-12:30 M-F. Hours are subject to change with district demands.
Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Tremont Middle School is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant beginning the start of second semester on January 6th, 2020. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of Jeremy Garrett to:
Tremont Middle School
400 West Pearl Street
Tremont, Illinois 61568
Deadline for materials to be submitted is Friday, September 20th.
Full-time School Social Worker
Tremont Middle School has a full time socialworker position open for the 2019-2020 school year. Potential candidates must possess an Illinois Educator License in School SocialWork. Due to the expedited need for hiring, please send call Michelle McKune, Special Education Coordinator at (309) 925-3823 ext 207 if interested. Letter of interest, resume, application found on district website, and three references will be submitted at the time of the interview.
Click here to access the Tremont District #702 Employment Application.