Grade School Cafeteria Worker
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operations of the grade school cafeteria.
- Washing pot/pans and dishes used during food prep
- Spraying and prepping food trays for dishwasher
- Some food prep
- Serving lunch to grade school students
- Clean up after lunch served including sweeping and mopping of floors
- Helping in any area that may need attention
- Food sanitation certificate or willing to get certification
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to be flexible in duties
- Ability to communicate to students, parents, staff in a courteous manner
- Food Service experience preferred
The work hours for this position are 10:00-12:30 M-F. Hours are subject to change with district demands.
Email Sonja Bolliger: email@example.com
Click here to access the Tremont District #702 Employment Application.